- Once you register in the system we will provide you with a P.O. Box number and an address for your purchases (shipping address).
- After you make the purchases you should alert them in the system.
- We receive information every time we receive a package in your P.O. Box
- When the order is complete we will send you your invoice.
- Once the payment has been made, you will proceed to make a shipment to the address indicated.
Register as a user by clicking on My Account / "REGISTER"
Make your purchases and address them to our warehouse in Miami, placing your name and the address of Tu Encomienda.
- Name: Tu Full Name / the P.O. Box code
- Address: 2505 NW 72nd Ave SUITE A
- City: Miami
- State: Florida
- Zip Code: 33122
Rates vary depending on the country of destination, type of shipment and package weight. Call us or write us and we will provide all the necessary information.
This type of information depends on several factors. For more information you should contact a representative of Tu Encomienda Miami who will provide you with all the information you need.
Of course, our warehouse is open for customer service from Monday to Friday at the times indicated in " CONTACT US ".
Yes, our repackaging and consolidation service is ideal to reduce shipping costs. Get more information on Who we are / "SERVICES" .
You should consult an advisor or go to the following link: https: //muisca.dian .gov.co / WebArancel / DefMenuConsultas.faces
No, at this time it is only possible to send one by recipient p>
All of our shipments are insured for a minimum of $100 USD, if the client wishes to take insurance for a higher value he can do it. p>
No, all packages are considered as "cargo" so they must be packaged well and protected for transport. The insurer is not liable for damages or looting of which it was the object. p>
Yes, we ship from our office in Bogotá, all shipments from other cities must first arrive at our office in Bogotá. p>
The estimated delivery time is 2 business days. p>